We have some #SocialDistancing measures in light of #COVID19 / #coronavirusuk which we hope will provide beer lovers with options for taking a quick trip to their fav pub if they are still operating, not staying for a drink, and going home with 17 Pints of Wishbone beer.
These will be made to order from our Cask Stock and we would like these to be available from the brilliant pubs that already stock our beers assuming they can continue to trade in as an online delivery service or Off-License.
For most beers this will work out at a very reasonable £3 per Pint where appropriate to the beer.
These beers in Box will be in exactly in the same condition that Pubs receive them and may need a short time to settle before you drink them, Minikegs will be ready to drink. For a quick and easy way to make your Box beers like Hand-pulled beers grab yourself a 10ml Syringe from Ebay or somewhere and suck a bit up and squirt it back into your pint a couple of times for a really nice head 😉 Keep it clean!
Please support your local Pubs, bars, bottle shops that are continuing to provide delivery and collection services.
We would like everyone to stay safe, We have customers and ourselves looking at ways to keep selling beer but with a slightly different model so as to be conscientious to wider society and delivery in a manner to that of Online Supermarket deliveries, Amazon, Royal Mail etc. We wish you all well and hope we can all return to normality, ride out the storm and continue to trade properly doing the jobs we love in the near future.
- ONLINE ORDERING AND DELIVERY ONLY
- Email Your Order to email@example.com by Monday evening for same-week delivery.
- Delivery will be within approx an 8 mile radius of Keighley BD21 4NS, delivery will be on a Wednesday, sometimes a Thursday depending on area each week.
Additional Deliveries to Hebden Bridge, Colne, Halifax.
- Preferred payment is BACS transfer – details will be emailled to you.
- Paypal payment is available, just tell us when you order.
- At the time of Delivery we will be observing 2m social distancing. No contact in the way that Royal Mail are operating. We may need to see proof of age so have ID handy.
- We can also fill 20 Litre Boxes to order.
- Full 30 Litre Kegs are also available to those with a Keg-Bar setup, ask for availability.
- Full 9-Gallon Casks available to Trade.
Below are our Casks can turn into 10 Litre Boxes (Minikeg price in brackets)
|Gumption – £50 (MiniKeg £25)
4.5% Solid Malty British Hopped Best Bitter
|Tiller Pin – £50 (MiniKeg £25)
American Pale ale with Citra, Chinook and Cascade hops.
|Eezee – £50 (MiniKeg £25)
3.8% A very easy drinking pale ale with Amarillo, Nelson Sauvin and Ekuanot Hops.
|The Black Imp – £85 (MiniKeg £43)
10.2% Based around our Black Porter recipe, with a load of Dark Muscovado sugar. Unfined. Vegan
|Abyss Stout – £50 (MiniKeg £25)
4.3% Rich, Dark Stout, its all about the dark malts
|Unfunk – £58 (Minikeg £29)
5.5% Our 2-hop Combo IPA, this time its Citra & Amarillo hops. Unfined & Vegan
|Blonde – £50 (MiniKeg £25)
3.6% Wishbone Blonde Ale. Easy drinking, light yet hoppy, a good thirst quencher.
|Boilerplate – £58
5.7% A copper coloured German Beechwood smoked beer. Unfined & Vegan
The Shelf-life for Boxes of beer should be really good too as no air enters the box when serving so the beer stays fresh until the last pint.
All prices include VAT @ 20%
Pubs can contact us for Trade Prices and we can deliver a bunch of boxes at a time for your customers Free delivery in 8 miles of Keighley, minimum order of 8x 10L Boxes outside of that area.
We appreciate trade orders of Minikegs to clear a Full Cask of one beer 7x 5L Minikegs, thanks