The units are currently undergoing a re-roof by the landlord so, as you’d expect with this weather, things are getting wetter the puddles are getting bigger and I’m a little scared that rain might stop play unless the roofers get cracked on and the walls start to dry out!
This weekend has been Emma giving the office a second coat of paint, then she set too on the flaking paint outside the office… its going to be a heck of a lot of scraping and brushing!
We had a family member helping too, Julian did a fine job of removing bits of old metal brackets and conduit from the steel-work on the ceiling it was surprising how much difference it made seeing the area with less dangling clutter.
We also removed a heating duct in preparation for where the vessels will go and I finally finished my water piping around to the brewing area, only a small leak to fix around the water meter I installed and that was just because I didn’t have my biggest spanner with me.
We have the hygienic wall cladding on site now too, with MDF/timber backing hopefully arriving next week, I’ll also hope to get all the blockwork, sand and cement to site soon too so we can start building our cold-store and a small plinth where I’ll stand a tank for extra water storage.
The weekend finished with our miss-directed post being delivered by our neighbour, we got someone touting for business, and invoice and… Our HMRC Registration of our Brewery!! Yeahhh!!!