Speed Blog Post!
- Parallax Collaboration Double IPA 7.5% is released on Cask & Keg next week.
- Night Star 3.7% is tasting really good in FV, probably dry hopping on Monday then later in the week we will be filling Casks & Kegs.
- We have put a small amount of Table Porter into KeyKeg to see how well it presents kegged, which will be available in about a week.
- Tiller Pin is brewing again next week and this time its a big brew so more of you people can try it.
- the week after next we brew Gojira (Japanese for Godzilla and my stated reason for visiting Japan) its a Sorachi RyePA, the Sorachi cut with Australian Ella so its not completely Bubblegum Booze, lots of Rye Malt in the mash.
- Homebrew Competition on 29th is for homebrewers only *Private Event* we will turn general drinkers away as this it NOT for you.
- Put 2oth May in your Diary, Bingley Brewery and bringing their beers down for a joint bar with 8 beers on tap and more in reserve, Food from BBQ ‘Low&Slow’ Old Yorkshire Pit (Otley), we are lining up entertainment too, the first of which is talented local girl Niamh.
- There will be something dark and strong coming, laced with liquorice and dates 😉
- We are going against my common sense and planning a series of session blonde ales, we may do a brewery tap where we serve 5 different blondes!
So whats not to like!